Saturday, February 22, 2014

Height is not a barrier of love MUST READ

7ft 4in tall Chinese bachelor, Wang Qiang, decided to advertise his search for love by publicising it in the media after he couldn't find a woman who would date him. And now, he finally has a girlfriend Xiao Hong who says she fell in love with him after she saw the reports of his search to find a partner.

Miss Hong, who is just 5ft 1in tall, was moved by Mr Qiang's search and decided to visit him on Valentine's Day at the Hulu Mount Scenic Park where he works. She too had been hoping to find a 'great' man who can 
make her feel secure and is happy she has found him.
An overjoyed Mr Qiang told Rexfeatures:

I understand there were not so many people who want to date with me, due to my poverty and my height. I really appreciate that she overlooked these and chose me.'Mr Qiang's height was caused by a pituitary tumour for which he received successful treatment for, meaning that he is no longer growing.more pics below







No comments:

Post a Comment