Wednesday, February 19, 2014

"If I Trim Down Naturally, You 'll Say I Am Copying Beyonce & Kim Kardashian" - Annie Idibia Speaks

Photo: Is This A True Reflection Of Our Society?
This is what the new mother wrote on her page:

The truth is with most pple u JUST can't win! "If we post a pic, jus like u n evry normal person will, u call it "attention seeking" If we don't post pic u say "we r hiding"! I eat very healthy,breast feed religiously,n try to trim down naturally , u say "she's trying too hard,wants to copy bee/Kim" if I ignor me n look 3times bigger,u will say " local girl , jus bcos u jus gave brith u so fat n flabby, y can't u learn from bee /Kim " . If We help d less privilege n tell/post pics u 'll say "we r showin off" if we keep it out of d public u will say"see her selfish person ,can't help d poor" !!! For some reason u now know my tots and feelings than I do? U say n judge like u better or wiser? U wanna teach us how to b better wives, husbands, parent and human!!! Truth is,With most of u we jus can't WIN! #iaintgottime4that every one comes out here n post pics they like,jus like u, we do d same we didn't ask dem bloggers to copy n use,with whatever caption or story they like! Jus like u We r humans n ve got feelings too! So be careful how u judge..

Is this a true reflection of our society?

No comments:

Post a Comment